1 Medium Cauliflower Floret
3 Medium Potatoes
5 Cloves Garlic crushed.
1 cup Frozen Peas
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
½ tsp Cumin seeds
1 Tbsp Powdered Coriander Seeds
2 tbsp Canola or Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Cut Cauliflower to small 1.5 inch florets. Similarly cut Potatoes to 1 inch cubes.
- Put the Oil into a Pan and let it heat up.
- Put in the spices in this order – Cumin Seeds,Turmeric ,Coriander
- When the spices start to make some sound, add crushed Garlic
- In a few seconds when garlic starts turning brownish,add Potatoes and Cauliflower and Peas
- Now turn everything over a few times with a spatula and cover.
- Simmer the flame.
- In every 10 minutes, uncover and turn the veggies over to prevent them from sticking at the bottom of the pan.
- In about 30 minutes , switch off the gas . Let it sit covered for 10 minutes.
- Add lemon juice now and mix in well.
- Your Cauliflower-Potato-Pea mix is ready !!
Server/Eat with Bread OR Naan OR Tortilla OR Roti OR Rice !!