Image credits @Pics4Learning
My husband has a deep interest in creating different kinds of salads and dips . His creations are always great and delectable . The dip/Guacamole he made last week was simply delicious . I have always loved Avocado which makes this dip my favorite . We make it every day since then. I want to share it here! This recipe makes 2 cups of this yummy dip. We use green chillies here which vary largely in hotness index. So if you try this recipe, please use the chillies according to your taste.
1 medium soft Avocado.
2 tbsp fresh coriander
1 tbsp fresh mint.
¼ medium onion
4 cloves garlic
5 hot green chillies (We love it hot !)
Put all ingredients in a crusher or blender depending on the consistency you like. Crusher will leave the Guacamole chunky. Enjoy it with the steamed veggies , Rice , Tortillas or just plain !
Top 5 reasons for why You Must Try This :
1. This dip is ready to eat in 5 minutes .
2. Adding no salt keeps it low-sodium .
3. It has very healthy mono- unsaturated fat of Avocado . No saturated fat ,no cholesterol .
4. Great for digestion because of Coriander and Mint .
5. Onion and Garlic add fiber and healing health benefits.
Avoiding spices retains natural flavors of the veggies.
We are eating more steamed veggies since we started dipping them in this Guacamole :)